Tremblay & Smith, PLLC is pleased to announce that three lawyers have been named to the 2015 Edition of Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
“Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,” said President and Co-Founder Steven Naifeh. “Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.”
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America© list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Tremblay & Smith, PLLC would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2015 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Thomas E. Albro, Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Thomas E. Albro, Media Law
- Thomas E. Albro, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Thomas E. Albro, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- M. E. Gibson, Jr., Communications Law
- M. E. Gibson, Jr., Corporate Law
- John K. Taggart III, Collaborative Law: Family Law
- John K. Taggart III, Family Law