Get In Touch
Mr. Albro was born in New York, NY. He received his A.B., cum laude, in 1969 from Cornell University and his J.D. from the University of Virginia in 1972. Mr. Albro focuses on the following practice areas: Medical and Legal Malpractice Law, Motor Vehicle Collisions, Personal Injury Law, Defamation Law, and Civil Litigation.
- 1972, Virginia
- 1975, South Carolina and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- 1977, U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- 1983, U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- 1984, U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1998, Certified Mediator – Supreme Court of Virginia
- Charlottesville-Albemarle and Virginia Bar Associations
- Virginia State Bar (Chairman, Litigation Section Board of Governors, 2002–2003; Chairman, Standing Committee on Lawyer Advertising and Solicitation, 1996–1999)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors 1979-present; President, 1990–1991)
- Fellow: American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow: International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow: Virginia Law Foundation
- Lecturer, Trial Advocacy, University of Virginia School of Law, 1985–2000
- Councilman, Charlottesville City Council, 1978–1982
- Virginia State Board for Community Colleges, 1994–2002 (Chairman,1996-1997)
- Boyd-Graves Conference, 1979-present (Chairman, 1998–2000)
- CAPT, JAGC, USNR-(Ret.) – Active Duty 1972-1975; Reserve Duty 1975-1993