The Richmond-Times Dispatch recently reported on a defamation case our firm filed in Albemarle County Circuit Court on behalf of Judge Bradley B. Cavedo, a sitting Circuit Court judge in the City of Richmond. The case alleges that then-Senate Candidate Daniel Gade published defamatory remarks of or concerning Judge Cavedo on a Norfolk debate stage during a televised political debate with Senator Warner.
- Tremblay & Smith files Defamation Suit on behalf of Judge Bradley Cavedo against Daniel Gade
- Sanctions for Loss or Destruction of Evidence – SB1619
- Prohibition against Excessive Fines by U.S. States
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Qualified Immunity for Police Officer Who Shot Woman in Own Front Yard