Evan D. Mayo has a civil litigation practice. He has represented clients in defamation, medical malpractice, eminent domain, and commercial litigation cases. Evan also works with business owners and real estate investors to structure partnerships and joint ventures. He received a Bachelor of Arts in English and Philosophy from Vanderbilt University in his hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. He received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law.
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Publications Committee
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Co-Chair
- Thomas Jefferson Inn of Court, Treasurer